Commercial Credit Trading Terms and Conditions
A reference to "the Supplier" means The Creative Team T/A Ayresupport Company Pty Ltd ABN: 1409 2583287. Please read the undermentioned terms carefully. If you do not understand these terms of trade you should seek legal advice.
- The agreed terms are 14 days, i.e., payment is due 14 days after the date printed on invoice.
- The Customer hereby agrees & acknowledges that at the absolute discretion of the Supplier, an account keeping fee of 2% per fortnight will be levied on any or all amounts in default of the agreed trading terms.
- The Customer further agrees to indemnify the Supplier for any legal costs incurred by the Supplier (including but not limited to charges& commission charged by mercantile agents) in respect of this application, agreements, personal guarantees, securities given or other documentation required whilst credit is being offered in consequence of this application, and the Customer further agrees to indemnify the Supplier for any dishonoured cheque fees incurred and in the event that the Customer’s account is in default of the agreed trading terms to indemnify the Supplier against its collection fees & legal costs.
- The Supplier may withdraw credit facilities to the Customer at any time without notice. Without limiting the Supplier’s rights to withdraw credit, the Supplier reserves the right to stop supply & place the account on hold until the account is returned to the agreed trading terms, and the Supplier agrees to recommence supply.
- These Trading Terms and Conditions apply to all transactions from which the Customer is supplied goods & or services on credit. If any future contract between the Supplier & the Customer is inconsistent with these Trading Terms and Conditions, then these Trading Terms and Conditions will apply unless the subsequent contract refers to and specifically alters these Trading Terms and Conditions in writing.
- Should there be any variation to any of the information supplied by the Customer in this application or in the structure of the Customer’s business (such as a conversion to or from a company or trust or the appointment of new directors), the Supplier shall be notified in writing. Until a new Commercial Credit Application form is signed and approved in writing by the Supplier, then the original Commercial Credit Application and those person(s) who signed as guarantor(s) shall remain liable to the Supplier as though all goods and services were supplied to the original customer.
- The Supplier reserves the right to amend these trading terms provided such amendments are conveyed to the Customer in writing. The Customer further acknowledges that such writing will be by ordinary mail to the address set out in the Commercial Credit Application, unless the Customer advises in writing to the Supplier a new address, and this new address is acknowledged by return in writing by the Supplier.
- The Supplier shall be entitled at any time to assign its rights under this Commercial Credit application to its successors, nominated transferees or assigns (including but not limited to, where applicable personal guarantees), and that these Trading Terms and Conditions shall not be in any way affected or discharged pursuant to such an assignment.
- Caveatable Interest Clause: In the event of Default of the agreed trading terms by the Customer, then the Customer by its Director(s)/Proprietor(s)/Partners/Individual(s), nominated in this application hereby charge all their Right, Title of Interest (if any) to any or all property(ies) owned/partly owned, acquired in the future, solely or jointly by the said Customer/Director(s))/Proprietor(s)/Partners/Individual(s) of this application in favour of the Supplier, to better secure all monies owed to the Supplier as of the date of the default, with the due and punctual observance and performance of all of the obligations of the Customer. Such Customer acknowledges that the Supplier may at its discretion, register a caveat on such property in respect of the interest conferred on it under this clause. In the event that the Supplier is required to exercise its right under this clause, against the Customer, then the Customer grants the Supplier the right to appoint a Receiver and sell the property(ies).
- RETENTION OF TITLE: Until ALL INVOICES are paid in full, and ALL MONIES receipted and cleared, ownership of the goods remain with the Supplier, but the risk passes to the Customer on delivery. Delivery shall occur if the Supplier or its Agent delivers, on delivery, and/or if the Customer or its Agent(s) takes delivery, at that point of delivery. Until the Supplier is paid in full, the relationship of the Customer to the Supplier shall be fiduciary in respect of the goods and the customer shall hold the goods as bailee only for the Supplier. The Customer shall store the goods separately from its own until ownership has manifested in the Customer. Should the goods be on-sold to a third party before payment, or in the event of the Appointment of an Administrator, Controller, Managing Controller, Receiver or Receiver Manager, or entry into an Informal/Formal Deed of Arrangement under Bankruptcy Act of 1966 by the Customer, then the Customer hereby assigns to the Supplier its right of recovery of payment from the third party. The money(ies) resulting from the sale of goods are to be specifically earmarked and placed in a separate account on trust for the Supplier, until payment in full is made to the Supplier for the cost of the goods only, to guarantee clear passage of ownership to the third party innocent purchaser. In the event the Customer is in default of the agreed trading terms, then the Customer without reservation grants right of entry to any or all properties under the Customer's control, where the goods are reasonably expected to be stored. The Customer indemnifies and save harmless the Supplier, its servants or agents in relation to loss or damage as a result of the retaking of possession of the said goods. Further in the event the Supplier exercises its right of retaking possession of the said goods, the Customer grants power of sale to the Supplier to resell the said goods and the Customer acknowledges that any shortfall owing after the said goods are resold will be the responsibility of the Customer.
- SERVICE OF DOCUMENTS. The Customer acknowledges that service of all documents will be prepaid postal addressed envelop to the address nominated on the Commercial Credit Application form, unless a new address is provided by the Customer and such new address is acknowledged by return in writing from the supplier. Note the Customer expressly acknowledges that service is deemed to be effected after the expiration of 2 working days from date of posting of the documents.
- TELEPHONE ORDERS. All telephone orders are to be immediately confirmed in writing by the Customer. In the event the confirmation varies from that recorded and processed by the Supplier, then the Supplier’s records shall prevail.
- ACCESS TO SITE. The customer at all times is responsible to ensure suitable access to the site. The Customer further indemnifies and saves harmless the Supplier, and or it’s servants or agents against any loss or damage, in the event the Customer fails to provide suitable access to site for delivery, and or whilst on site working.
- PRICE. All goods and services are sold at the price current at the time of delivery. The price of goods and services are at the Suppliers works. Costs and charges for freight and handling at the point of delivery to the Customer or the Customer’s agent are payable by the Customer unless otherwise stated on the quote/order form. NOTE:- Pricing may vary from time to time subject to exchange rate variations and/or material increases outside the control of the Supplier.
- SETTLEMENT DISCOUNT. Where settlement discount applies, no settlement discount will be approved unless all account money(ies) is/are paid within the agreed trading terms.
- PAYMENT. The Customer expressly acknowledges that at the absolute discretion of the Supplier, the Customer may be required to execute an authority to the Customer’s Bank authorizing a direct debit from the Customer’s Bank account, to the Supplier for all sums due on a fortnightly basis. The authority will be irrevocable without the express written consent of the Supplier.
- FINANCIAL INFORMATION. The Customer agrees to provide financial information as is reasonably required by the Supplier from time to time, for the assessment of current and future credit limits only. The Supplier and the Customer further agree that such information shall be treated as strictly confidential and will not be disclosed to any third party(ies) without the express written permission of the Customer.
- CREDIT CLAIMS. It is the responsibility of the Customer to carefully communicate the services required and contact the Suplier immediately they are delivered. Credit Claims will only be recognised if made in the first instance by phone within 72 HOURS of service being conducted, and also in writing within 7 days of service supply. Claims outside this period will be at the absolute discretion of the Supplier, and its decision final and binding on the Customer.
- RETURN OF, OR CANCELLATION OF GOODS OR SERVICES ORDERED. In the event the Customer elects to cancel a booking for services within 24 hours of the commencement of that service, the Supplier at its absolute discretion reserves the right to charge the full fee. Further no cancellation of services outside 24 hours of the commencement of will be accepted, without prior approval of the Supplier in writing.
- WARRANTIES. All services are performed with the utmost integrity and professionalism. Where possible the Supplier will provide back up equipment in the event of equipment failure.
- DAMAGES. The Customer is responsible for damages incurred to the Suppliers equipment and products if the Customer causes damage through neglect or unsafe work practices.
- GST. The Supplier is required by law to pay Goods and Services Tax, (GST) on any work, the subject of this estimate/quote. GST will be in addition to the estimate/quote provided, if it is not shown otherwise.
- ENVIRONMENTAL REQUIREMENTS. The Customer confirms and acknowledges it has made all inquires in relation to all responsibilities conferred upon the Customer, by the said Act, relating to storage of and disposal of any or all products supplied by the Supplier.
- INSURANCE. The Supplier is responsible to be insured with WorkCover and Public Liability. Public Liability is at the limit of $5million Australian dollars.
- JURISDICTION. The Customer acknowledges that the Laws of the State of the Victoria shall govern this contract, and the Customer hereby agrees to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Victoria.
THE ABOVE INFORMATION IS FOR CUSTOMER
How does it work?
The software is connected to a reverse scan (upside down) monitor, a piece of mirrored glass flips the image to the correct orientation – enabling you to read the text. The camera looks through the glass and does not see the text.
Can it be used for an outdoor shoot?
Yes Ayresupport have "Ultra Bright Daylight Readable" monitors that can be powered by battery. Please remember to let us know at the time of booking if it’s an external shoot. As not every kit contains the "Daylight Readable monitors" and we need to ensure the batteries are charged.
Do they come in different sizes:
Yes from 7 inch to 21 inch.
How should the script be provided:
Scripts can be provided as a Word Document, with the removal of tables and pictures.
What are the set-ups are available
Ayresupport offers a number of different set-ups to get the best result.
On-Camera: this can be mounted directly on the camera. Ayresupport has brackets to suit the smaller more frequent camera types 5D, Z1s just to name a few.
Free-standing: It hasn't happened yet, but it is sure to one day. If there is a camera we cannot mount onto (or you simply don’t want the Autocue on the camera). Ayresupport can place the Autocue on a free-standing unit in front of the camera, and maintain the effect of speaking "down-the-barrell". (a term used when the eyeline is direct to camera). Of course this can be situated to the side of the camera if you prefer to do an interview style recording.
Interview Style: This kit comes with two height adjustable units which can be placed over the shoulder of two guests to record an interview.
Conference Kit: suitable for one lectern. 2 x reverse scan monitors, with height adjustable poles and mirrored glass on top of the poles. This allows your presenter to have the effect of looking/addressing the audience rather than looking down at the lectern reading a script. These are commonly used by President Obama. If you have 2 lecterns then simple specify two kits.
Motorised Conference Kit: This is the same as a conference kit and your operator can raise or lower the height of the Autocue system to accommodate the height of different speakers, or to provide a clearer view of the stage once the speeches are concluded.
We want Autocue but don't want a lectern
For those speakers who like to walk when they deliver their speech. Simply supply any number of plasma or other screens and Ayresupport can plug the Autocue into these screens.
I don't know which set-up I need?
Then talk to Sandy Ayres on 0419 389925 – she will ask the relevant questions and recommend a set-up that best suits your needs.
Your privacy is important to us; we will never sell or disclose your personal information to anyone without your permission.